Saturday, August 29, 2009

Looking forward to tomorrow!

Well, tomorrow is my last Sunday of the summer. Well, my last at Gospel! I am looking forward to Rachel coming home for a week before she goes to college and hope to meet up with her for lunch or something, but I am still sad, yet excited that the summer is over. However, I am looking forward to bus and Sunday School tomorrow. I am praying that we have many riders so that I can say goodbye to them all. I am going to miss them very much but also am excited to see my bus kids back at Faith.

In Sunday School, we are going to have a review/question and answer time. I even have a special treat for them... chocolate chip cookies. YUM! =] I have been doing a contest with the girls and they get points for such things as bringin their Bible, bringing a visitor, answering most questions in class, best girl, and being there ever Sunday of the month (Which Abby always gets the points for that. lol). But at the end of class the girl with the most points gets a special prize. The girls really seem to enjoy it, adn Abby has not won every week (actually I think she has only won twice) so the other girls are not left out.. no worries! I am going to miss them all very much though and will counting down the days until I get to see them again (which is September 27th thanks to my couisn getting married on the 26th) so I am looking forward to that. I really do have the greatest bus kids and the greatest Sunday school class (I hope everyone feels that way about their own bus kids and Sunday school class kids).

Plus there is a "back to school" afeterglow tomorrow. So I get to hang out with the teens from church on my birthday.. it is oging to be sooo much fun!!!

I leave on Thursday, and have recently found out who my roomies are this year, adn am SOOOOO excited. There is Heather (who I requested to be my roomie) plus Susan (the cheerful "mom" who I absolutely love-- she takes care of us and puts us in our place when we need it) then Jenn (my Son, who will make the room very interesting adn entertaining... trust me), so i am looking forward to it. We are going to have the best room with the most craziness. Susan is the sweetest ever but when she gets tired her Jenn and I just have the time of our lives. We go crazy and it is nothing but laughs from there!

(On a sidenote: today is Cierra Kerin's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ce Ce.. although you may never read this!!!!)

So I am looking forward to this semester although I will miss many people back home. Oh, and to top it off, I saw my Aunt Terry to day. She drives truck with my Uncle Bob so I do not get to see her very often, she greeted me with a hug and just made me feel great. lol. Even though I looked horrible.. trust me. =]

Speaking of, I think I am going to go make myself presentable now. My mom and I are going to go put some flowers on my grampas grave, today was his birthday. So I think that is all for now. I am getting nervous that is why I am typing more and more useless blogs!! Just so yall know!

No comments:

Post a Comment