Sunday, August 2, 2009

Some more of the Wedding!

















me and Jenn.. I think Heather took this pic.. thanks. lol! We look so great!


















I love this picture of Lydia!

















More decorating the car

















The lovely ladies!


















Bethy and Heather


















The group of us from Faith.. I am so thankful that Bethy was there. And it was nice seeing the Kerlin guys again!


















The newly weds


















Bro. Matt with the Kerlins and Alan


















Shot of the girls... Felicia, Amy, Ashley, myself and Jenn


















The cake



















Ashley and I



**I was tired earlier and did not post them all, so here are some more! What can I say, I am like Kristyn, I love pictures! =] (Great minds think alike, right? Great minds.. if that doesn't describe Kristyn and I, then I don't know what does)!!! Enjoy!! **

No comments:

Post a Comment