Monday, August 24, 2009

Getting excited, but sad at the same time!

I recieved some more info from Faith today and although I am still nervous (even though I often deny it) about my job situation out there, the letter made me even more excited than I already was! I am looking forward to new faces and a new schedule and I will miss some old faces adn a lot of people here at home, but I am just anticipating every step and every day that the Lord is going to give me.

I did well last semester and the first semester I did okay, but this year I am going to apply myself even harder than last. (This second semester I had all A's and B's, including one A plus but that was Pastor Setser's class, and no offense but that class was a breeze, shame on anyone who failed it! =])

I also watched the Royalty children briefly this morning. I got there early and the kiddos were still sleeping. I loved it! Abby was so excited that she could hardly sleep and while I was lying on the couch I was awoken to Nasey and when I asked him what he was doing, he smiled and said "I just wanted to see if you were here"!!!!! That just melted my heart, of course Anna who I love to death was not as excited to see me, but can you blame her? She loves her daddy adn her mommy. When Pastor Joel adn Mrs. Royalty walked in the door she said "Teara are you going home?" to which I replied, even though I already knew the answer "Do you want me to go home?" and as is the norm she said "yes" lol. But man if she is not the cutest.

Which reminds me of something that happened yesterday... two of my young boy bus kids lost their treat for fighting in class. Well, Donte is just a little truble maker so i was not too surprised about him, but the other was a new boy Xavion who just loves church and is a great kid. He told me, of course, that he didn't do anything and when I asked Donte what happened he said he had kicked him and that he started it and so I asked what exactly Xavion had done to him and he goes "He game me a wedgy" I am cracking up about that still, and as hard as I tried and as much as I covered my mouth I could not hold back in laughter in front of this boy. I probably could have done alittle better but Miss Toni (Sheldon's mom) also lost it and could not hold back her laugh and when I saw her and Sheldon laughing I just knew that I could not keep it in any longer. Luckily alittle 5 year old boy who is too concerned with the kids outside did not care that I was lughing at his very serious injury. lol.

Anywho, I am going to get ready for bed now. I have work tomorrow.. only two days of Taco Bell left! =]

P.S. I AM SO EXCITED I GET TO BE HOME FOR MY BIRTHDAY... FIRST TIME IN 3 YEARS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment