Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Work, Pizza, Church!!

I was kind of bummed when I found out that I worked this morning, you see, I thought that I had today off and that tomorrow was my last day however I worked today, but tomorrow is still my last. Today went kind of bad, it was just girls most of my shift, but they were not the teenage drama attention getting girls, so that was a plus, but it was still a stressful day. I was on drive my entire shift and am not use to drive at lunch time. YIKES! I was kind of nervous but figured "I am like the drive thru pro" so it has been awhile since I've done drive at lunch, but I will be fine. I did my best but there were times when I slipped so I was rather bummed about that.

On to better news though. The neighbors along with their daughters and families invited our family for yet another pizza party. YUM! It was lots of fun and after pizza we even had Klondike bars. Talk about a perfect dinner! =] I just love the girls and enjoy playing with chalk and playing ball with them.. I cannot wait to hopefuly (Lord willing) have my own little ones one day.

Church went well as always. During special music a dear family who I love very much realized that they had a kid missing, I did not want the mother to have to leave the others so I went looking for him (already determined that he was probably in the nursery). Sure enough, he was. You gotta love him though, he is so cute! Then Kathryn brought me a bag after church with a card and birthday gift from her mom. (My birthday is Sunday.. remember that.. lol) and I tell you, Mrs. Bender KNOWS what a college student needs (or maybe wants.. lol): THere was shampoo and conditioner (which I have smelled several times already, man does it smell good) along with lotion and shower gel and face scrub and moisturizer, and I was just so thankful when I opened it. She is just the sweetest!

As the days get closer and closer for school though I get more and more nervous as well as more and more excited. I have never claimed to be normal. and certainly am getting further and further away from it as the years go. This year will be well though. I know it!

That is all for now. I do need to update my countdowns, but that will be my next post. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment